Garden Windows From Window Depot USA of Knoxville. Imagine having your very own personal greenhouse INSIDE your home. Most people would probably think that a project like this would be insanely expensive and require a great deal of work. But what if we told you that you could create a collection of miniature greenhouses just by replacing your windows?
Garden windows from Window Depot USA add a little extra space by projecting slightly outward, allowing your plants the opportunity to catch plenty of sunlight. They are often installed in the kitchen but can be installed basically anywhere. They look like a small Bay or Bow Window. Garden Windows have glass on all sides except for the bottom, and you can also install glass shelves for a place to store flowers and plants.
- Fully welded, rigid PVC vinyl frame will not chip, rot or peel and will never need to be painted.
- Aluminum and steel reinforcements in the front mullion.
- Clear 1-inch insulated glass package.
- Top sloped insulating glass (a constant 35-degree pitch) is tempered for improved safety and unit integrity.
- Both vents and deadlites have a built-in weep system and external glazing.
- A two-part structural silicone is used to glaze the top slope and vertical deadlite portions of the unit.
- Exterior grade plywood head board, seat board and jamb are 5/4-inch for improved structural and thermal performance; support brackets are not needed.
- Locks and operators are mounted to the inside front area for easy access.
- A multi-point locking system locks sash at top and bottom for a tighter seal and added security.
- Engineered for new construction and remodeling applications.
- The window is shipped completely assembled and ready to install. Fiberglass screens are included with every window.
- Strength, Quality & Performance
- Easy to Open and Close
- Operates dependably for a lifetime
- Easy cleaning from inside your home
- 25% better at keeping your home draft-free
- Directs water away from your home
- Glazing options for every application & budget
- 140% stronger than metal
- Ventilation with limited sash opening
- Improved energy-efficiency & performance
Increased Energy Efficiency
Average Price Savings
Increase Condensation Resistance
Beauty and Vision, Performance and Strength – it all comes together in Mezzo”s exciting collection of styles, colors, and custom accents. Our FrameWorks® exterior colors feature a cutting-edge polyurethane coating technology with heat-reflective pigments for a remarkably strong and fade-resistant finish. Interior woodgrain laminates are performance-engineered for superb durability that maintains its attractive appearance over the life of the product.
Decorative grids lend an added measure of style and dimension to your windows. All grids are enclosed within the insulated glass unit for easy cleaning. First, select a grid pattern from one of our four styles, and then choose a grid profile to achieve your ideal finished look.
Get your 'down-to-the-penny' price quotation right now.
Unique Performance Features from Window Depot USA
The beauty of our EdgeForce narrowline frame and sashes is subtle and substantial at the same time. The sleek design is visually clean and contemporary, with a larger glass area for exceptional daylighting and outside viewing. And beneath the elegance? Internal chambers are meticulously engineered for structural integrity and enhanced energy efficiency.
Improved form and functionality is the focus of our Ocular screen bulb seal. The compression bulb aids in the installation and removal of the extruded aluminum screen. The snug fit also eliminates light penetration between the screen and frame and helps block insect access.
CoreFX is a structural component that never quits. This innovative composite reinforcement allows for secure mounting of hardware and the non-conductive material also reduces the transfer of energy for superior thermal performance.
Stylish and strong, this low-profile secure locking hardware features an indicator that tells you if your windows are left unlocked. But the true beauty of Defense-Tek is its end-of-throw cam shift locking action, expertly constructed for increased protection.
Forecaster elevates both the appearance and performance of Mezzo Windows with its smooth, uniform design. The true sloped sill is expertly crafted to provide a highly efficient drainage system that promotes water runoff without the use of weep holes.
The benefits distinction here is three-fold: protection from air and water infiltration, increased structural stability and enhanced beauty. The integrated telescoping sill dam effortlessly blends strength with style.
When extreme wind and weather hit your home, Gatekeeper stands strong. Traditional sloped sill designs can allow the sash to bow during powerful winds, but with Gatekeeper interlocking sash-to-sill technology, the sash is channeled firmly into the window frame for a unified wall of strength. Combined with three layers of weatherstripping, Gatekeeper delivers unmatched protection, as well as peace of mind.
No Company Can Provide You With More Features at a Better Price
The Power of Glass
The glass system in your windows can make a substantial difference. For example, Mezzo Windows with triple-pane ClimaTech ThermD TG2 glass technology are 52% more energy-efficient than clear double-pane windows. In the chart below, U-Factor represents the rate of heat flow through the window – the lower the U-Factor, the less energy is needed to heat a home. SHGC (Solar Heat Gain Coefficient) represents solar heat penetrating through the window – the lower the number, the more you’ll conserve on air-conditioning